This calendar showcases events orchestrated by your Greater Wasilla Chamber of Commerce.
All Member Events are listed on the Member Events Calendar located here. If you have an event you would like added to our Member Events Calendar, please submit it here…
City of Wasilla Town Hall meeting scheduled for August 24th, 2017 at 6PM at the Wasilla City Hall.
Topic to be discussed is the proposed MatSu Borough 10 cent plastic bag tax that would be levied on businesses with 1mil in sales per year. This is NOT a ballot issue, and can be passed by your MatSu Borough Assembly Members at their next meeting. This issue affects businesses and private citizens alike – with approx 140 businesses in Wasilla being affected by this proposed tax.
9th Annual Last Ball of the Season
The annual Last Ball Golf Tournament is being held at
Settlers Bay Golf Course
Friday, September 8, 2017
Our registration for the 2017 Last Ball Golf Tournament.
|Category:||Golf Tournament Forms|
|Date:||June 18, 2017|
Team and Individual Registration is now Open!
- Get quality time outside of the office with your clients and customers
- Reward yourself and/or your top performers for a job well done
- Meet and network with fellow decision makers in a casual and fun atmosphere
- Get your message out to a highly desirable demographic, and
- Support a healthy economy in the greater Wasilla area through support of your Chamber
The GWCC Last Ball of the Season Golf Tournament is for you! The best part is that all of these opportunities are available in this one event. Get your team together and register now for a great time at Settlers Bay Golf Course on Friday, September 8th.